Monday, April 22, 2013

Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams


Artist: Johnny Hates Jazz
Song: Shattered Dreams
Album: Turn Back the Clock
Year: 1988




"Woke up to reality and found the future not so bright, I dreamt the impossible that maybe things could work out right..."

"I thought it was you who would do me no wrong..."



*A COMMENT: This was meant for Saturday, but then it turned out that no posts were made, you know, I had to fake them, but the result was good because it happened to fit a thought that came to mind, about a flowery-creamy situation with frosting, also known as the 'cake incident', it was THAT, that instead of any other thought that could have come. And I MUST clarify, the title of this song for this situation sounds so exaggerated, but it sets the mood.

I had been busy and distracted the whole day to be even remember, but it was a matter of time, I mean, it was a sure thing I would remember, how could I not?

Anyhow, it is funny how things could turn around so quickly, one moment you are a damn constant and the next moment you just simply are. A good memory, if anything. And perhaps it goes both ways. I don't really know.

Yeah, and there's my lack of ability to let things go as well.




And remember... If you liked it, buy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment